make-money-468x60

Ads By Smowtion

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Six feet from the edge - Creed

Intro:
              D A Bm G (x2)

Verse 1:

D               A                 Bm              
Please come now, I think I'm falling
                 G                   D
I'm Holding on to all I think is safe
             A                      Bm
I seem to've found the road to nowhere
         G               D
and I'm trying to escape
            A                    Bm
I yelled back when I heard thunder
         G                      D
but I'm down to one last breath
      A             Bm          G
and with it let me say, let me say

Chorus:

D          F#/Bb
Hold me now
        Bm              G                  D
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinkin'
           F#/Bb      Bm       G
maybe six feet ain't so far down

       D A Bm G (x2)

Verse 2:
D           A                   Bm
I'm looking down, now that it's over
               G                 D         
reflecting on all of my mistakes
               A                 Bm
I thought i found the road to somewhere,
 G                      D
somewhere in His grace
          A              Bm
I cried out "Heaven save me!"
         G                      D    
but I'm down to one last breath
       A          Bm           G
and with it let me say, let me say

Chorus (x2)

    Bm       G
    Bm       G
I'm so far down

Bridge:
E       G        D
Sad eyes follow me
                A                 Bm               G
cause' I still beleive there's something left for me
E             G          D
so please come stay with me
              A                   Bm              G
cause' I still beleive there's something left for you and me

for you and me, for you and me

(Violin Interlude)

D           F#/Bb
Hold me now
        Bm              G
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinkin'(thinkin')

Chorus (x2)

No comments:

Post a Comment